IDeACOM Business VoIP, or Voice-Over IP, gives businesses the power to communicate with one another faster than ever before! Whether by telephone, text, or video chat, VoIP services offer the flexibility to maintain clear contact with both clients and team members alike.
Connect your voice to the power of broadband! VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), is a technology that digitizes your analog voice and transmits the data across the world-wide web! This digital system is quicker and more advanced than traditional phone technology. It also works with your pre-installed internet connection, saving you the trouble of having to install and manage lots of expensive hardware. The process to get started is simple, and it’s also much easier to use than you may think!
How VoIP Technology Can Help You Manage Your Teams
VoIP gives you the tools to alternate between audio and video calls easily. This ease-of-use promotes engagement by giving your team the ability to work together in virtual workgroups. Your employees, no matter how far, are always at your fingertips. Here are some great ways that VoIP can help manage your office and expand your business!
1. Take your conversation to the road, or anywhere else you happen to be! A team leader can manage their group anywhere without having to be physically in the office. This ability enables cohesiveness and greatly promotes productivity!
2. VoIP provides an excellent method of team collaboration for smaller and medium-sized businesses. This service grants your employees the ability to quickly and reliably connect with customers and fellow team members.
3. VoIP systems provide seamless integration with your other communications services, including voice calls, instant messaging, chat, email, video, and much more!
4. IDeACOM VoIP business phones are plug-and-play! No need to worry about buying a ton of new equipment! Easily add program features, users, and other upgrades to help you prepare for growth!
5. It’s cost-effective! VoIP services help cut many companies costs for monthly expenses by nearly 60% over traditional landline phone systems. Long-distance calls are free through VoIP, with international rates cheaper than traditional phone networks.
6. Stay in the loop! Inbound and outbound calls can be recorded through VoIP, allowing you to monitor your team and customer base for quality assurance.
7. With Least Cost Routing (LCR), your calls are automatically routed through the best carriers to ensure optimal call quality and costs! No more dropped calls! Unlike landlines, as long as you maintain a reliable internet connection, you don’t have to worry about losing the call!
8. A VoIP phone system can be integrated with mobile devices for unlimited portability. No need to invest in expensive phones and hardware! Keep up with your team no matter where they are!
9. IDeACOM proudly offers reliable VoIP phone systems, including products from Avaya, Intermedia, Vertical, iPECS, NEC Polycom, and Zultys!
The demand for VoIP services has increased more and more as companies shift to managing teams remotely, and IDeACOM is there as the number one local source for all your residential and business needs!
Why Switching to VoIP is Right for Your Business
Slash your communications expenses greatly over landline phone networks. It is much easier to set up and maintain VoIP phone services than traditional landlines!
2. On The Go
You now have the power to manage your team at any time, regardless of your location! Your office can be virtually anywhere.
VoIP services require very little hardware or software, allowing you to easily add as many users and features as you need for your growing business.
Seamless integration with your other communication devices give you the power to maintain voice, chat, email, video, fax, CRM feeds, and much, much more that you won’t find with traditional landlines.
IDeACOM systems are encrypted to ensure that your information is secure from hackers and security threats.
How VoIP Phone Systems Help Small Businesses Grow
Pay only one monthly bill, and your PBX provider will handle the rest. Research shows that hosted systems can save businesses up to 60%!
2. Advanced Communications Process
See who’s available to receive calls in real-time! Be on the cutting edge with Auto Attendants, conference lines, smartphone connectivity, and much more. Everything a business could need is at your fingertips with VoIP Phone Services.
VoIP Phone System Costs
A VoIP phone system is affordable at roughly between $20-$40 a month per line. This value gives your business the power to stay connected no matter where you are – and not break the bank in the process!
You can also switch to VoIP with very little hardware or setup costs! Anyone can use VoIP technology as long as you have access to a computer with a soundcard.
And maintaining a VoIP system is substantially cheaper than the upkeep of traditional landlines.
Choose the Right VoIP Service for You!
IDeACOM NC is the #1 local source for any business or residential communications need. Located in Kernersville, NC, we’re happy to serve the entirety of North Carolina, from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the coast.
Whether you operate a small or medium sized business, IDeACom NC VoIP technology is an efficient logistical service that can help you stay connected when it matters most. Take your business on the go!
IDeaCOM NC is also a member of one of the biggest telecommunications alliances in North America. With over 60 years of experience, let us take care of your needs! We can custom-build a phone system to suit your requirements. And with dedicated technical support, we’re here for any questions you may have.
Ditch those expensive, complicated landline systems and harness the power of broadband! Seamlessly connect by voice, video, text, or email in the office or on the move. Improve your everyday productivity! And save a few bucks while you’re at it!
IDeACOM NC can help you build relationships with your team, employees, and clients like never before. Let us assist you in improving your communications! The future is here, and it’s digital.