What is VoIP?
VoIP, which stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, is a business phone system that allows you to take advantage of advanced call management features on your telephone system, computer, cellular phone, or other devices.
Unlike traditional landlines, business VoIP phone systems offer a perfect solution to smaller businesses, as well as medium-sized and enterprise corporations. With this type of business phone system, you can cut down on your costs while growing your business quickly and efficiently.
Why Your Business Needs VoIP?
VoIP business phone systems are improving the functionality and productivity of businesses across the world. And before you start to question why you should switch to a VoIP system today, take a look at some of the ways it can help improve your organization.
- Staying Organized – One of the most important and efficient ways to boost the functionality of your organization is to organize. Though it may not seem important now, imagine having to sift through stacks of files to find only one.Yikes! With a VoIP system, you can ensure everyone will be using the same procedures, whether it be for voicemail and email, purchasing, or anything in between.
- Divert Your Calls – Have you ever been on vacation and received a phone call from the office? While it could be a damper on your relaxation, it probably won’t stress you out as much as if they couldn’t reach you. Regardless of your location, with a VoIP office system, you can now divert your calls to a designated phone or voicemail.For employees who are always on-the-go, cloud telephony can easily divert important calls to a specific location. You’ll never have to miss another phone call again!
(Source: IBIS World)
- Business Call Features – As a growing business, you must find a phone system that can grow with you. And while there are several options to choose from, you’ll also want to have a variety of useful features that can assist you throughout the years.VoIP phone systems support various functions, including hold and transfer calls, conference calls, video calls, automated menus and auto attendants, and many more. These features are one of the main reasons VoIP systems have become so popular among growing organizations.
- Going Mobile – In a world where most people work from their laptop, iPad, or cell phone, your company must stay up-to-date as well. And seeing as VoIP is one of the most accessible mobile-friendly systems to use, there are several ways to use it to your advantage.Whether you’re working from home, on vacation, or have just stepped out of the office, you can take your phone with you! Enjoy the flexibility of making and receiving calls on almost any device you have as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Include a Third-Party – For most companies nowadays, there are clients and business partners who live across the world, making it hard to connect for meetings. VoIP business phone systems are one of the few available software that includes third-party integration.And with such a versatile system, you can have video calls or conference calls with everyone you need to, no matter where they may be located. This can improve both your customer relationship and partnership with other businesses.
Improve Efficiency with Business VoIP
While having a cutting-edge, high-tech communications system is important for both the productivity and reliability of your company, it won’t matter too much if your employees aren’t sure how to utilize it.
Not only are VoIP office phone systems easy-to-use and user-friendly, but they require very little maintenance after being installed. And for those workers who do the best work on their mobile device, our VoIP system can make it happen! This makes it much easier for those tech-savvy employees.
Related Blog: Top 5 Benefits of VOIP Phone Services
In addition to being a user-friendly system, VoIP is also feature-rich. A few of their features include file sharing, video conferencing, remote desktops, auto-attendant, voicemail-to-text, and many more. These features allow your company to stay ahead of the competition while improving your overall communication.
(Source: Finances Online)
Why is VoIP Cost Saving for Business?
Have you ever experienced a power outage in your office? Has your phone system ever gone down for any amount of time? Downtime can cost your business quite a bit of money, as well as the trust your customers have for the company.
Not only will you save more money and time by investing in a VoIP phone system, but you’ll increase the overall trust and respect your customers have for you and the brand.
Related Blog: VOIP vs. Landline – Pros and Cons
You can also save your hard-earned money by going mobile, which is quick and straightforward with VoIP! This type of system is mobile-friendly, allowing you and your employees to continue working while on-the-road, on vacation, or at home for the weekend. VoIP systems can function across more than just your office phone, so take advantage of these opportunities you’ve been given while you can!
Switch to a VoIP Service for Your Business
Most every business owner has one goal in mind – for their business to flourish. But this can be difficult when you have to spend additional money on your current phone system.
If you’re looking to improve the communications in and out of your office, you should consider investing in a reliable VoIP business phone system. You’ll never have to worry about losing trust among your clients as you’ll always be connected, no matter if you’re in the office or on a business trip.
More importantly, you’ll always be one step ahead of the game with an advanced system such as VoIP. Other benefits you stand to gain by investing in one of these systems include the following:
- Available for Businesses of ALL Sizes
Get Business VoIP Installed for your Business Now!
If you’re looking for a new phone system that you can rely on, you’ve come to the right place. Here at IDeACOM NC, we focus on your business needs and opportunities rather than just making a profit.
We are business VoIP providers offering advanced VoIP phone services and systems. Get affordable, reliable, and hassle-free business VoIP systems you can trust. Give us a call today at ☎ (336) 854-4455 to speak with us about how we can help you grow your business.