Having the right level of communication between your company, its employees, and clients is essential to the success of the business. One of the most efficient ways to communicate with the outside world is with a capable, up-to-date office phone system.
While you may not see the difference now, a state-of-the-art small business phone system can change the way your organization communicates entirely. It’s essential that as your company grows and evolves, your telephone system and other means of communication evolve too.
Which Office Phone System is Best for Your Business?
With such rapid technological advances, phone systems are no longer being used to make and receive calls, and they have a much bigger purpose. Also, while it may seem as if no phone system fits your business, IDeACOM NC has the perfect solution for you.
- PBX – PBX is short-term for Private Branch Exchange, a centralized telephone system that companies use to connect with the outside world. PBX phone systems offer organizations features such as video conferencing, instant messaging, teleconferencing, and much more. While these systems are great options for businesses of all levels, they are recommended for a startup or smaller businesses that plan to expand.
- VoIP – Voice over internet protocol systems allow businesses to make and receive calls as long as it has a reliable, high-speed internet connection as well as a right broadband width. So while it offers several benefits, one of its most significant advantages is the options it provides – on-premise VoIP, hosted VoIP, virtual VoIP, and others.
- IP PBX – Traditional PBX systems are analog-based, while IP PBX systems are digitally-based. Since IP PBX phones are rooted on the internet, they can provide the same functions as other systems and more!
Related Blog: Quick Guide to PBX Phone Systems for Small Businesses
Features of Virtual Office Phone Systems
- Call Forwarding and Routing – Trying to connect a customer with a live agent can be very difficult, especially if your company experiences a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls typically. However, you can eliminate all this stress with call forwarding and routing. Before you leave your office or step away from your desk, you can direct all your calls to a specific number or person.
- Missed Call Notifications – A prevalent issue among companies is the inability to track missed calls. When a customer calls in, and it isn’t answered, it’s critical to ensure they are contacted within a specific time-frame. Moreover, with one of IDeACOM NC’s office phone systems, you can track which customers receive a call-back and which do not.
- Call Recording – As organizations grow, so does their number of employees. Also, while that’s awesome, the task of tracking your employees and their production can become quite tricky. With our call recording feature, you can now listen to your employee’s calls to see what method of communication they are using and if it’s working or not.
- Conference Calling – Depending on the size of the company and the number of partners, you may or may not have meetings with outside organizations. However, for those who stay in touch with other businesses, conference calling may become your new favorite feature! With this add-on, you can now have multiple people or companies on one phone call.
Types of Office Phone Systems
Now that you know what office phone systems are and what they do, how do you know which one is best suited for your business? At IDeACOM NC, we offer several phone systems for all small, medium-sized, and enterprise-level organizations.
- Hosted PBX – With Hosted PBX phones, an outside PBX provider handles your system. The system will be located off-premise, all maintenance and upgrades processed by your provider.
- Desktop Phones – With IDeACOM’s desktop phones, you get a first-class phone experience with enterprise-grade video, audio, and other capabilities. Your team can now move faster and be more productive throughout the workday.
- SIP Trunking – Instead of going through a phone company for your new system, easily route your calls over the internet through SIP trunking. Not only will your company save money on bills and maintenance fees, but your productivity will increase as well as your call-quality and reliability.
- Zultys Cloud – For enterprise-level companies, Zultys phones offer a secure service for an affordable price. Featuring chat, video, telephone, and meeting capabilities, you can focus your attention on your business rather than your phones.
Office Phone FAQs
Before making a final decision on an office phone system, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself.
- Do you want your business to be mobile?
- What is your volume of incoming and outgoing calls?
- Do you or your employees need access to the system while out of the office?
- Is there a budget?
- What is your “wish list”?
While these are only a select few of the questions you need to ask yourself, they’re of the utmost importance. Not only will an office telephone system keep you in contact with other companies and clients, but it will ensure your office is running at full-speed with no delays.
Get the BEST Office Phone Systems forSmall Businesses
Choosing an ideal phone system for your company can be overwhelming at times, especially when you make the final decision. However, here at IDeACOM, NC, we’re about helping our customers make the best decision for them as well as their company.
As your #1 local source for all technology and business communication needs, we guarantee always to find the perfect solution to help your business grow. You can contact us now, or give one of our friendly representatives a call today at (336) 854-4455.